Being that I have ultra sensitive skin, I'm rather picky with the products I use. I stay away from harsh cleansers and products that contain perfumes and/or dyes. I've tried TONS of lotions, cleansers and creams over the years and the ones below are some of my all time favorites. I always love hearing about what products work for others, so I thought I'd share 10 of my favorites with you. They all vary in price but I love that some of them can be found at your local drug store. What are your skin care favorites?
1. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Lotion - Favorite body lotion when my skin feels extra dry.
2. DDF Revolve 400x Micro Polishing System - I use this 2x/week to exfoliate. It's like a DIY facial.
3. Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum - I use it day AND night. It's a miracle in a bottle.
4. Dermalogica Active Moist - Light weight, non-greasy facial moisturizer that won't clog pores.
5. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - Ultra gentle. I never use harsh cleansers to wash my face.
6. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer w/SPF 30 - I use this on days I don't wear wake up.
7. Origins Skin Brightening Pads - Amazing skin brightener. I use these 2x/week.
8. Bio-Oil - I love mixing a few drops of this with my hand and body lotion for a little extra moisture.
9. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream - I use this day and night, I love it!
10. Aquaphor Healing Ointment - I use this as a lip balm and am quite addicted to it!
P.S.- A special thanks to Inna over at Skippy Says for featuring me a guest blogger today!